If you agree we all deserve better and to help us ensure accountable government, a healthy democracy and a fairer society, as well as fight to re-join the EU, please donate today so the True & Fair Party can fight for a better future.
We operate a dynamic, efficient and transparent organisation so as much as possible of your donation goes towards fighting for a better future for all of us.
Under the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2023 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK (this includes overseas voters and those leaving bequests), but excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
For donations of £500 or more, and the donor must be registered on the electoral roll at the time of the donation. The donation must be added to the True & Fair party’s AML register but these donations are not reported to the Electoral Commission unless the total annual amounts add up to the legally declared limits.
If you donate more than £11,180 to the Party over a calendar year, we are obliged under the Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2023 (PPERA) to report such a donation/s to the Electoral Commission, who will publish that you made a donation/s totalling over that amount. For more information, please see www.electoralcommission.org.uk
Permissible donors are:
- a UK-registered company, incorporated in the UK and who is actively carrying on business in the UK
- UK-registered trade unions
- UK-registered building societies
- UK-registered limited liability partnerships (LLP) that carry on business in the UK
- UK-registered friendly societies
- UK-based unincorporated associations that carry on business or other activities in the UK.
- UK charity or charitable Foundation may donate to a project, campaign or, policy that is associated with their charitable activities.
The True and Fair Party reserves the right to decline any donation.