Parliamentary Candidate for
Epsom and Ewell
Gina Miller is the Leader of the True & Fair Party, as well as the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Epsom and Ewell. Gina is best known as a transparency campaigner and as the defender of our representative parliamentary democracy, having twice defeated the Conservative government in its unlawful attempts to bypass Parliament to implement Brexit.
Gina has campaigned on many issues over the past 30+ years. She campaigns on access to justice and fairness around domestic violence, having been a survivor of physical abuse and sexual attacks. She is a passionate advocate for better services and educational support for children and adults with special needs, having brought up a wonderful daughter with learning difficulties.
As a leading figure in the City, Gina has been a vocal campaigner for improved customer outcomes, regulation, governance and proper functioning regulators. Her work has led to many financial scandals being highlighted, and has stopped millions of people from being ripped off. Her successes have led to numerous changes and hugely improved investment and pension consumer protections. Since 2008 she has also campaigned for improved governance, transparency, and rules and regulations in the third sector and across government.
Gina fled a dictatorship as a child, and faced many hardships growing up in the UK, but she has never lost her passion for speaking out for others, and fighting for fairness and equality. She found the strength to not just carry on but win many battles and accolades, for her bravery, determination, honesty and integrity.
Gina has looked on with shock at the political failures of recent years. She knows millions of people feel the same, but she also knows that ordinary people are capable of the extraordinary. This is why she has launched the True & Fair Party in 2022 – to offer everyone a voice in fixing our broken political, economic and social systems.
Regency House, 17 West Street, EPSOM, KT18 7RL
Gina’s accolades include:
- Honorary Doctor of Sciences – Royal Holloway University
- Honorary Doctorate – The University of Law
- Honorary Doctorate – London Metropolitan University
- Honorary Doctor of Letters – De Montfort University
- Honorary Doctor of Law – University of East London
- Vanity Fair Challenger Award (2021)
- Praeses Elite Award (2020)
- UK Legal Diversity Awards - BSN Lifetime Achievement Award (2019)
- Harper’s Bazaar – Campaigner of the Year (2018)
- WINTrade – Excellence Award (2018)
- CEO Today Magazine – Businesswomen of the Year Award (2018)
- PSA Awards – Political Campaigner of the Year (2017)
- Powerlist – Most Influential Black Person (2017)
- Spears - City Champion for Moral Leadership (2014)
Gina’s Memoir Rise: Life Lessons in Speaking Out, Standing Tall & Leading the Way - written with rare honesty and a desire to help others find their own voice and strength.
Chapter Contributor: This Is How We Come Back Stronger – a book in which feminist writers come together writing on how we can, and will, come together to fight inequalities.
Chapter Contributor: The Female Lead: Women Who Shape Our World - a collection of stories from 50 inspirational women who changed the world around them.
- Gina Miller will be speaking at the National Rejoin March 23rd September - The London Economic - Read Here
Gina Miller in the Spectator. Read Here.
- Gina's latest blog - 'A New Change for Britain?' - Read Here.
- Grasping the Brexit Nettle - latest Epsom & Ewell Newsletter - Read Here.
- Spring is in the air - read Gina's newsletter here - Read Here.
- 'Doing The Right Thing?' - Gina in the Epsom and Ewell Times - Read the article here.
- Gina Miller Opens Campaign HQ in Epsom And Ewell to Challenge Chris Grayling - Read article here.
- What we must avoid is a private sector company being incentivised to issue tickets, inflating their profits at the expense of honest drivers. Read Gina in the Epsom & Ewell Times
- Gina Miller launches new Campaign HQ in Epsom - Press Release here.
- A New Year’s Message from Gina Miller - Read here.
- True and Fair View? Click here to read the article.
- The anti-corruption campaigner will stand in Epsom & Ewell against Chris Grayling. Click here to read the article.
- Gina Miller supporting the Rotary Club's fight against Polio. Click to read the article.
- Gina Miller to stand at the next general election.
Miller says the people of Epsom and Ewell “deserve far, far better” from their government. Research shows that nearly two-thirds of Epsom and Ewell voters do not believe that they are well-represented.
Gina Miller urges Starmer and Davey to give her a clear run at unseating senior Tory. Click here for the full article
Closing Tax Loopholes White Paper - Centre Think Tank, Commissioned by the True & Fair Party
It is blatantly unfair that tax avoidance, evasion and loopholes are not being closed in a manner that creates a fairer tax system, more tax revenue and therefore less borrowing. This paper proposes a better resourced tax office to tackle fraud, increase transparency and improved data collection.