Parliamentary Candidate for
Paul Farragher is a married man. 61 years old all spent on The Wirral with 3 children and 11 grandchildren
I worked from school for British Gas and then self employed as a taxi driver, publican and nightclub owner. Lately as in the construction industry.
He has always a strong passion for honest politics and hobbies are DIY , long walks and spending time with his family.
Pauls local priorities in Wirral West at present
Providing a solution to Hoylake Beach, a need for compromise.
Saving the Green Belt from unnecessary building.
Getting transparency from Woodchurch Estate on the reopening of the local swimming pool.
Contact your candidate here: [email protected]Tweet to @PFarragherTFP Follow @PFarragherTFP
- Paul's September Newsletter - Read here
- Paul Farragher becomes True & Fair Party's parliamentary candidate in Wirral West against the incumbent Margaret Greenwood
- An update from your candidate - 3 March 2023 - Read here
- A New Year's Message from Paul Farragher - Read here.
- Wirral West candidates announced - click here
- Gina Miller’s New Anti-Corruption Party Targets Tatton at the Next General Election.
Paul Farragher, Father, Grandfather and working-class local entrepreneur selected to take on MP Esther McVey.
Paul Farragher calls for reform of gambling laws and political donations.
Click here for press release
Closing Tax Loopholes White Paper - Centre Think Tank, Commissioned by the True & Fair Party
It is blatantly unfair that tax avoidance, evasion and loopholes are not being closed in a manner that creates a fairer tax system, more tax revenue and therefore less borrowing. This paper proposes a better resourced tax office to tackle fraud, increase transparency and improved data collection.