- Canvassers: Canvassers go door-to-door in neighbourhoods to engage with voters, distribute campaign materials, and collect data. They need to be friendly, persuasive, and knowledgeable about the candidate's platform.
- Content Writers and Bloggers: Volunteers who can write blog posts, op-eds, and other content can help articulate the candidate’s campaign message and the Party’s wider messaging effectively.
- Data Entry and Analysis: Campaigns generate a lot of data, from voter registration lists to polling data. Volunteers who are skilled in data entry and analysis can help manage and interpret this information to inform campaign strategy.
- Election Day Polling Agents: On Election Day, candidates will need volunteers to serve as Polling Agents to ensure a fair and transparent voting process.
- Event Organisers: Campaigns often host rallies, town halls, fundraisers, and other events. Event organisers help plan, promote, and execute these events, ensuring they run smoothly.
- Fundraisers: Fundraising is a critical component of political campaign. Volunteers can help organise fundraising events, reach out to donors, and liaise with candidate’s agents.
- Leafleteers: Leafleteers go door-to-door in neighbourhoods to drop off campaign materials. They also offer and give out the materials to passer-byes in busy areas. They need to be friendly, persuasive, and knowledgeable about the candidate's platform.
- Legal and Compliance Experts: Campaigns must adhere to various legal and regulatory requirements – mainly electoral law and GDPR rules. Volunteers with legal expertise in these areas are extremely useful.
- Phone Bankers: Phone bankers make calls to potential voters, asking them about their support for the candidate and addressing any questions or concerns they may have. Good communication skills and a pleasant phone manner are essential. Mainly required closer to the General Election.
- Social Media Ambassadors: Social media is a crucial platform for reaching voters. Volunteers with social media expertise can help share social media content, connect with celebs, groups, commentators who align with our vision, policies, and campaigns as well as engaging with followers, people who respond to Party content. Gina and other candidate's posts – positive and negative
- Local Volunteer Coordinators: Someone needs to manage and coordinate the efforts of all the volunteers. Volunteer coordinators oversee recruitment, training, and scheduling of volunteers to support candidates.
Women deserve better: Economic, social, health and political crisis disproportionally affect women and women across the UK are being let down by the main politics parties. True & Fair believes in championing issues that matter most to women and their families and we are keen to hear from women who can help to engage with other women and increase the number of women who vote.
Youth outreach: In politics, where law and policies affect every aspect of all of our lives, young people must not be absent or silent. True & Fair is looking for young people who can engage with other youths, increase the number of young people who vote and drive the journey to a more hopeful, caring, and fairer tomorrow.