Parliamentary Candidate for
Pete Force-Jones is the True and Fair Party Parliamentary candidate for East Wiltshire. He backs TFP’s vision of a better future where a cleaned up and modernised British democracy is prepared to uphold basic standards - one where the voice of every voter counts.
Pete grew up in this wonderful part of Wiltshire, attending St John’s School in Marlborough, before studying at the University of Swansea.
He has spent the last 10 years working as a teaching assistant in the SEN department of a nearby secondary school, where he now works as an assistant teacher.
Pete, a lifelong Swindon Town fan, enjoys most sports. He regularly plays cricket for Avebury CC and has run a number of marathons. Pete also enjoys quizzes, nature and walks in the local countryside.
Pete's local policies are to address:
The lack of affordable housing, and especially its impact on young people.
Inadequate public transport links, especially between local villlages and towns.
Poor access to GPs and NHS dentists.
Contact your candidate here:Tweet to @PeteForceJones Follow @PeteForceJones
- My open letter to Danny Kruger MP regarding a fair deal for farmers. Click here
- My latest newsletter. Click here
- Pete's Response to Danny Kruger in Wiltshire Times. Click here
- My latest blog. Click here
- Read my October newsletter. Click here
- Latest from Pete Force-Jones. Click here
- Read my August newsletter. Click here
- Changes to the Devizes constituency becoming East Wiltshire - Click here
- Read Pete's new blog, 'Ofsted Regime Must Be Totally Overhauled' - Click here
- Please fill out my survey on Wiltshire's local issues - Click here
- Your candidate's latest newsletter - Click here to read
- An update from your candidate - 3 March 2023 - Read here
- A New Year's Message from Pete Force-Jones - Read here.
- New anti-corruption party targets Devizes at next election - click here
- Gina Miller’s New Anti-Corruption Party Targets Devizes at the Next General Election.
Pete Force-Jones, an assistant teacher selected to take on Danny Kruger.
Pete calls for big improvement in local availability of health care services and political accountability.
Click here for press release
Closing Tax Loopholes White Paper - Centre Think Tank, Commissioned by the True & Fair Party
It is blatantly unfair that tax avoidance, evasion and loopholes are not being closed in a manner that creates a fairer tax system, more tax revenue and therefore less borrowing. This paper proposes a better resourced tax office to tackle fraud, increase transparency and improved data collection.